Te Rito Maioha's Service Membership is available for
centre owners, licensees and managers.
The annual membership fee begins at $130 with two service representatives. Additional kaiako can be added at any time for $20 per person so they too can access member benefits.
Service member benefits include:
- Discounted or free professional learning and development opportunities
- Advice and guidance from our inhouse HR specialist -please note that any advice and/or guidance given is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as legal advice.
- He Pātaka Reo, our e-learning course to support your te ao Māori journey
- Access to academic readings and research through Taylor & Francis online database
- Member Update, our fortnightly e-newsletter offering you up-to-date information and developments from the sector
- PLD Panui - our monthly e-newsletter offering you professional development opportunities and events (online and face to face)
- Opportunities to contribute to Te Rito Maioha's advocacy and submissions to government
- Access to discounts from preferred suppliers
- Discounted ECECA bargaining fees
- The ability to input on Te Rito Maioha’s policy and direction, including voting rights at our AGM
What your membership means to us
Your membership and participation in our programmes and events, and the fees you pay, allow Te Rito Maioha to champion our members' collective interests and ensure our tamariki enjoy positive early learning experiences.