Te Rito Maioha's Individual Membership package is open to anyone with an interest in early childhood education.
This low cost membership package is ideal for individual early
childhood teachers, academics or anyone who cares about high quality
An individual membership cannot be transferred to another individual
and individual membership cannot be held by an organisation.
Annual fee - $35
Individual member benefits include:
- Discounted or free professional learning and development opportunities
- Access to 15 minutes advice and guidance from our inhouse HR specialist - please note that any advice and/or guidance given is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as legal advice.
- He Pātaka Reo, our e-learning course to support your te ao Māori journey
- Access to academic readings and research through Taylor & Francis online database
- Member Update, our fortnightly e-newsletter offering you up-to-date information and developments from the sector
- Tango rima | Take five - our monthly publication offering bite sized articles on areas of interest and research
- Opportunities to contribute to Te Rito Maioha's advocacy and submissions to government
- The ability to input on Te Rito Maioha’s policy and direction, including voting rights at our AGM (only Aotearoa New Zealand resident members have voting rights)
What your membership means to us
Your membership and participation in our programmes and events, and
the fees you pay, allow Te Rito Maioha to champion our members'
collective interests and ensure our tamariki enjoy positive early